Saturday, August 12, 2006

Site Problem

I've noticed on the site that there is a problem where spaces between paragraphs, sentences, ect. are not being recognized and I'm trying to find the problem with it all. If Malvolio or Journey, if you have touched the template and this has happened then please inform me and fix as soon as possible. If not then this is probably a blogger problem and I'll do the best I can to try to find out what. In the meantime I'm desperately sorry for this and I know it is hard to read. I'll get to the bottom of this problem and fix it as soon as possible. Zucas

3 Comments:

Blogger Journey said...

Everything seems fine for me. Im looking at it right now... i have no idea what ur talking about.

8/12/2006 11:17:00 PM  
Blogger Zucas said...

The site's not having a problem for you. Well on my screen the words are all jumbled up together as one and I don't know what to do about it.

8/13/2006 11:02:00 AM  
Blogger Journey said...

well... i dont know whats wrong... seriously nothing is wrong with the blog.

8/13/2006 12:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home