Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Rampage: Total Destruction to Wii

Alot of rumors have been circulating that this game will be making the Wii but now it's been officially confirmed by Midway. And it came along with 2 new screens from the Wii version. Here is what was said about the game:

“We are extremely excited to be bringing the mayhem of Rampage: Total Destruction to the Nintendo Wii. “With updated graphics and even more extreme monsters, fans of this classic arcade series, as well as new players, will have more than a handful this winter.” - Steve Allison, chief marketing officer, Midway

Ah more monsters and updated graphics is exactly what everyone wants from the next generation version of the Rampage games. I use to rent this game on my N64 all the time just cause I love smashing things with the awesome monsters. Now I can still do it on the Wii. Forget the GC version I want the Wii version and I think a lot of others feel the exact same way. http://gonintendo.com/?p=4269 Zucas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home