Sunday, August 13, 2006

Paradise Gets New Site

Well seeing that this site is having technical problems Journey has made a new site over on Wordpress which has a lot more options and is much better than what blogger provides no offense. Anyways until we make our own domain this is where we will be residing. Paradise has switched islands so let's join. Check the site out here: http://yourgamerparadise.wordpress.com/ I hope everyone switches ok and we won't everyone to join us on our new site. As for staff I will email you everything you have to do but I still will tell you here. What you need to do is make an account on wordpresss.com and then send me an email of what email you used for it. Once you do that I'll seen everyone an email of their same positions so we can make a nice transition from sites. Thx fans and staff for all the hardwork and we'll continue it one our wonderful new site. Zucas

6 Comments:

Blogger SUPRAMAN84 said...

I object, voice your opinion if you object with me. I like our underground look, Blogger will fix that stuff if you email them.

8/13/2006 02:22:00 PM  
Blogger Zucas said...

Fox- I've tried all I can and I had to make a quick executive decision. Trust me the site will look better but it's all I could do at the time. If you don't like it then I don't know what to say. I mean we are this close to having our own domain and own site. I mean if you really don't like it that much then whatev. I'll take it into opinion. And if enough of my staff and fans feel the same way then we'll change.

8/13/2006 02:47:00 PM  
Blogger SUPRAMAN84 said...

our own domain like gamerparadise.com?

8/13/2006 03:29:00 PM  
Blogger Journey said...

yea! Like that SUpra! Blogger wont let us make the domain without making a new blog. Wordpress gives us so much more! Trust me u will love it! Wordpress will allow us to get a domain name and everything. Even if we dont get a domain name wordpress added us into all the major serch engines like google and everything unlike blogger. With wordpress you can track how many people read, visit, and comment. Another cool thing is that it tells you what website they came from to get to our blog on wordpress. U will love it!

8/14/2006 02:21:00 AM  
Blogger PS3 Fan said...

don't give ya more,my blog is listed on google.does wordpress allow HTML,and java.Have ya checked.

8/14/2006 07:20:00 PM  
Blogger Journey said...

yea we checked and it does. Even if you guys dont join there is no way im coming back to blogger. It will be like accepting a 1$ bill when someone else is handing you 100$. If Zucas goes back to blogger then he will go without me... sorry i just cant pull myself to do it.

8/15/2006 02:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home