Thursday, August 03, 2006

No Spaceworld but Super Mario Galaxy a Launch Title?

A recent interview with Nintendo of America Public Relations Manage, Matt Atwood, and AMN talks about a few things. In the interview AMN asked about the possibility of a Spaceworld and Mr. Atwood stated there are no plans thus far to hold a Spaceworld event. But always that still leaves a possibility in my opinion. But when asked if Super Mario Galaxy had a possibility of being a launch title he simply said "anything is possible" which leaves us all with happiness. I mean the Wii launch series is already to die for but if you add a Mario title into that groove then I think you may have a legendary launch series that could blind people with it's greatness. Oh man I hope that's true. And if it is I'm going to be broke these Holidays. http://gonintendo.com/?p=4310 Zucas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home