Sunday, July 23, 2006

Super Smash Bros Melee Action Replay Play Time

When we all thought Super Smash Bros Melee just couldn't get any better Action Replay brings the game to life in a whole new way with total freedom. Watch this 17 minute video to see just how cool no boundaries is. And watch out for all those Tingles haha.

Haha pretty awesome eh. Yea I love the video. It's just sweet. I especially love the part where they bring in all those characters on the white outline area. Just great. Got to have something to tide us over for Sunday haha. Thx gonintendo for finding this video also. Direct Link Zucas

2 Comments:

Blogger Journey said...

who the hell uses Action Replay on Super Smash Bros. LOL! I use codes only on hard games like Shooters.

7/24/2006 12:50:00 AM  
Blogger SUPRAMAN84 said...

I'm buying Action Replay so I can do this.

7/24/2006 04:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home