Friday, July 28, 2006

Nintendo DS Headset Revealed

Ah and finally Nintendo joins the Headset era haha. After announcing that they would have one for the DS they finally show the 1st pic for it.

It seems that Nintendo wants to keep that White Apple look as they do with their Wii, DS Lite, and now the headset. Looks quite fancy but reminds me a lot of the 360 wireless headset which I really didn't like that much. Just not into that kinda look. Looks ugly to me but I guess both will do for me sooner or later haha. As long as no one takes a picture of me I'm fine. Anyways this baby will be hitting stores in Japan on September 14. For everyone else I believe you can probably by it off the internet until an official release

http://gonintendo.com/?p=4101

Zucas

4 Comments:

Blogger irishwretler said...

they need a headset for the wii more than one for the ds damn it i thought this was a wii headset, the wii needs to have one so i can yell "KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" in it when playing dbz

7/28/2006 11:21:00 AM  
Blogger Journey said...

fuck wires! I want blue tooth headsets!!

7/28/2006 09:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

8/06/2006 01:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

8/11/2006 08:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home