Friday, July 28, 2006

NGamer Says Wii Info at German Gaming Convention

The most recent issue of NGamer has had something interesting to say about when the next Wii info will be revealed. Check this line: “The big question is: when will we be able to get our hands on it (the Wii)? We won’t know for certain until the Leipzig expo at the end of August, when the launch details will be revealed in all their flippery.” Well don't know what to think of this. I mean we all know that more info will have to be revaled at Leipzig. But I think Nintendo then needs to reveal price and launch dates because I mean any later and your pushing it way too much. But I can definetly say that something new will be revealed about the Wii at Leipzig and I'll be here to give you the coverage of it. The event starts on Aug 24 and and ends on Aug 27. http://www.codenamerevolution.com/?p=1301 Zucas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home