Monday, July 31, 2006

E3 2007 Not Cancelled But Never the Same

Well the official report is in and E3 2007 will still be held in Los Angeles next year. Sadly though the event has been sized down dramatically making it just another gaming event. It will be for press events and meeting with the media and retail department. No longer this big game show with all this fancy stuff. http://games.ign.com/articles/722/722020p1.html Well E3 will never be the same indeed. This is a big arrow in the heart of the gaming industry especially the American gaming industry. What effects will this have. Well it will be that America will no longer have an extroadinarily big event with this gone. So now it's going to be a little harder to get out new gaming info to the American public. So damn those people but I guess it had to be done. E3 was a big event but also extremely expensive for the lack of viewing and press it got from the mainstream public. So I guess the big events now are the German Gaming Conventions and TGS. Those are the 2 new E3's cause those are the only other extroardinarly big events. But none are quite as big as E3. Farewell E3 we new the well. Zucas

4 Comments:

Anonymous xp firewall group policy said...

I was searching blogs,and I found yours.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my xp firewall group policy site.
Have a good day!

7/31/2006 06:17:00 PM  
Blogger Zucas said...

Ah well I hope you do come back to visit the site but I do not like when people advertise for other's sites on here other than the links in your name. I'll let this one pass but please talk about the post or site in the comments. Only advertising from visitors can come from your name link.

But thanks for the congrats on my site. Me and my team have worked hard getting it up to where it is now.

7/31/2006 06:28:00 PM  
Blogger SUPRAMAN84 said...

Are there still going to be the massive Sony, Nintendo, and MS pre-conferences. I hope so!

7/31/2006 09:07:00 PM  
Blogger Journey said...

subscribe to GameSpot like right before E3 to get the press conferences downloaded to your comp. Ifyou don't then good luck finding them on the net! lol

8/01/2006 03:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home