Friday, July 21, 2006

Another Japanese Poll Shows PS3 in Front of Wii

Woah and when Wii had stayed pretty consistent in front of everyone for almost a year PS3 takes 2 wins in the last few days. But I think I have a good feeling why. First check out the results thus far: PS3 ■■■■■■■■■■■ 58% Wii ■■■■■■■■■ 42% Still very close but usally Wii is taking these. Well I may have a solution to why. In the last things like this if you noticed it has never mentioned price. In every poll I've seen for Japan that mentioned price Wii was unbeatable. But the last ones just say PS3 or 60gb PS3. So the fans are probably voting mostly for the brand they have now. But I think that may be a big reason. But always a possibility that the Wii hype is starting to die. Maybe Japanese gamers are willing to pay $600 for a console. We'll find out in due time. Source Zucas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home