Sunday, April 02, 2006

Twilight Princess to be Released Same Time as Revo

It's official now. In a recent interview with Mr. Miyamoto and a Swedish Newspaper he confirmed that the new zelda game will be released at or around the same time as the Revolution. Strong bonds to the gamesAnd the new console Revolution? -The only thing i can say is that is gets released this year and that “Zelda: Twilight princess” is released at the same time. So there is confirmation. We all knew it anyway but there is official confirmation. Yeah. And it makes sense. I mean it is already confirmed that the game will support the revremote so with it being launched at the same time as the revo it will be like having a Zelda launch game. So stay tuned for more TP news. It will be playable at E3. Yay. Zucas

3 Comments:

Blogger Journey said...

wow! I can't afford another console. It cost me $1,500 for my 360, six games, 30" HDTV, and a new entertainment stand. This game does sound cool though! Zucas your posts look so much with photos!

4/02/2006 11:11:00 PM  
Anonymous DaleDude said...

So its basically delayed again until November? I thought it was supposed to be out sometime this Spring?

4/03/2006 07:19:00 AM  
Blogger Zucas said...

Well November is possible but I believe that the Revo will launch in September timeframe. So expect it a little earlier. It would greatly surprise me to see the Revo launched in November.

Yah I like my pics I use. That was a personal favorite of the TP game. That game is going to be so good.

4/03/2006 08:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home