Saturday, April 01, 2006

1000 Page Views!!!!!!!!!!

Yahhhhhh. We've finally hit 1000 page views. This is a great day. We have grown so much and we are so happy at this 1000 page view accomplishment. The staff of A Gamer's Paradise would love to think all who have checked this site out and to all our loyal fans. Thank you for making this site how good it is. It is because of you this site is good. Celebration time. YAY 1000. Thank you all. We love you. I would also like to think my staff of Kouryuoh, Zero Radio, and Malvolio for all thier contributions to the site. Without them this site couldn't have gone anywhere. Thank you guys. So I'm overreacting a little bit but when we started this site we were skeptical if it would be popular and this number proves it wrong. So we are excited. So thank you everyone. Zucas

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How come Kouryouh hasn't made a podcast with you guys? Or maybe at least a post...or a comment...anything?!? Is he going to start being an active member of this blog anytime soon?

Besides that, congrats on your 1000 views! I hope you and Malvolio get over that whole arguement thing so we can get some more podcasts...maybe this weekend?...Please?

4/01/2006 03:05:00 AM  
Blogger Malvolio said...

But you have to remember Zero and I refreshed this page like 1000 times when we were setting up some of the pictures and links. But 1000 is 1000 and I am happy about it. I think that everyone needs to chill out about the argument thing. Zucas an I may have been mad at each other during the moment but right after we didn't even care. One stupid little argument is not going to stop the podcast, don't worry. If it does anything it will make it stronger.

4/01/2006 09:26:00 AM  
Blogger Kouryuoh said...

Bah. I dont have a PC mic. Tried one, but my sound card picks up my fan or something. I could barely hear myself from the very loud static. Point is, new sound card or bust kthx

4/01/2006 07:45:00 PM  
Blogger ElChibo said...

nice job, good work on an upstarting blog

4/02/2006 12:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home